Sunday, January 22, 2012

Legion Lost #6

I helped my friend Pete out drawing 8 pages (4, 7-9, 14-16, 20) of Legion Lost #6 which was a ton of fun, hopefully Legion fans like what I did.

Here's a couple CROPPED panels.

And Gates with all the other panel elements removed.

Here's Pete's cover with the issue info!

Legion Lost #6


Art and cover by PETE WOODS

On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Since the first issue, this time-lost band of Legionnaires has been operating in the shadows out of fear of corrupting the timestream. Now, their secret is out! Timber Wolf is captured and interrogated by a shadowy organization! Will he be able to maintain the team’s cover? Or is their future doomed?


Anj said...


Phil Thomas said...

Damn good staff Matt.
Your work meshes really well with Pete's too.

Matt Camp said...

I figured we'd look good together, Brad Anderson's work helped out a lot too. His work on Page 7 Panel 1 made me very happy.