Monday, May 10, 2010

Black Widow: Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d. #1


Covers by: Salvador Larocca

The Black Widow story by Joe Casey and myself that ties in with Iron Man 2 is up on Marvel digital comic site. Link
Here's a couple uncolored pages from the story.




And there are 2 more Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d. stories located here. Direct links below.


Iron Man 2- Phil Coulson: Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d. #1
Written by Joe Casey, Art by Felix Ruiz.


Iron Man 2 - Nick Fury: Director Of S.h.i.e.l.d. #1
Written by Joe Casey, Art by Tim Green II.

4 comments:

Mars Will Send No More said...

Matt,
When I was a kid, the first thing I remember "wanting to be when I grew up" was a comic book artist.

While still an avid reader, I never made that dream come true.

At least one Matt Camp out of us did!

Phil Thomas said...

Being Marvel it'll be in paper form eventually yeah?

As much as I love you Matt, I can't subscribe to the annual service just for this :(

The few pages I could preview looked awesome though :D

Matt Camp said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if it'll come out in stores or not, but if I hear anything I'll make sure to post it.

Phil Thomas said...

The print version's just been solicited :D